Search for Bellingham bank owned properties via www.bellinghambankownedproperties.com. Here's a few tips on how to make your offer a strong, acceptable one to beat out the competition.
1. Pay all cash...if you can!
2. Have your pre-approval or a proof of funds letter ready when you present your offer.
3. Present the offer with 3% or more (of offer price) earnest money, but make sure your agent protects you from losing it by knowing the nuances of Bellingham bank owned properties.
4. Have your agent include comparables sales if they support your offer.
5. Put together a list of repairs that need to be done to the property along with photos as evidence.
6. Have a great Buyer's agent on your side, because the listing agent isn't going to negotiate for you!
7. Make a clean, solid offer...the bank usually don't make repairs...so don't ask them to.
8. Make a clean, solid offer...with as few contingencies as possible.
9. Offer a quick closing...
For more information on Bellingham Bank Owned Properties, give me a call.
www.taracamprealestate.com - Whatcom County
www.connectrealtyhomesales.com - Skagit County
Tara specializes in Bellingham bank owned real estate, short sales, lease options, & seller financing. With years of Real Estate experience and over 300 hours of Real Estate Education she is commited to helping you reach your real estate goals. Call her anytime for questions, concerns, or just to chat.